The Bloggers Association of Kenya (BAKE) is a community association of Kenyan bloggers and content creators that promotes online content creation and free expression in Kenya.
We intend to recruit an Administration intern to join our organization. The successful applicant will report to the Accountant.
Purpose of the role:
The Administration intern will support in day-to-day administration and HR tasks. He/she will work in coordination with the organisation’s accountant as well as other members of staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all staff files are complete in accordance with Organisations requirements
- Ensure all statutory documents/policies are signed and in staff files.
- Maintain staff files (both hard and soft copy).
- Assist in project reporting and documentation.
- Maintain staff leave records
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other project staff
- Make travel/flight bookings, meetings, and other arrangements for various project staff
- Assist the Accountant with sourcing for quotes as requested, coordinating with suppliers
- Maintaining a proper filing system according to established records management procedures
- Preparations of various information/ reports as may be requested. HR Reporting a) Consolidate HR reports from national offices
Essential Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Any qualifications in Admin/Business Management or related
- Knowledge of basic MS Office (email, spreadsheets, word, etc.)
- Team-work and participation.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Willing to learn various skills in reporting, administrative writing, management processes, and professionalism
- Commitment to and understanding BAKE’s vision, mission, and values
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please use Administrative Intern as the subject of your email.
Only complete applications will be reviewed and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply by 29th September 2021.