Are you looking to improve your, blogging or social media skills? We, the Bloggers Association of Kenya (BAKE), would like to work with you and help you grow your talent through an internship program this year.
Successful applicants will undergo training and mentoring by BAKE and will contribute content to our blogs. Applicants must note that this is NOT a paid position but a mentorship program that will last for up to 3 months.
Please apply only if you:
- Have an interest in Journalism, Electronic Media, Information Technology, marketing, social media and public relations,
- Are interested in writing stories and developing sites,
- Have a diploma or degree in either Communications or Business-related course from a recognized college.
- Are proficient in Computer applications
- Fluent in English and/or Swahili
We have two slots available. Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application with two samples of articles written or links to two blog posts published and a 2 page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 8th November 2019.