On 21st April, HiiL Innovating Justice in conjunction with Strathmore Law School will bring together innovators, the Legal fraternity, academia and entrepreneurs from across East Africa in a forum that aims to among other things, gauge the readiness of East Africa for Justice Technology.
The Nairobi Innovation Showcase will bring together players from both the Justice and the technology sectors across East Africa. The players are expected to critically analyse the justice eco-system and find ways to adopt technology solutions to various hurdles that curtail the effectiveness of the Justice sector.
We will hold a Digital Training Workshop that will bring together various entrepreneurs with an aim of imparting various skills key to SME growth. Some of the areas to be covered will include:
• Blogging fundamentals and developing a blog
• Social media fundamentals
• Writing and promoting a blog
• Copyright and fair use
• Creating a presence on the most widely used Social Media channels
• Publishing social media updates and engage with community
• Applying social media best practices to enhance their personal brand
• Manage social media presence for a brand
• Creating a content calendar
• Understand social media advertising
• Measuring the Return on Investment from Social Media
• Understand what is required to start and successfully run a social media campaign
• Measuring traffic and other analytics using Social media tools
• Cyber Security Risks of Using Social Media
Please register here to attend the Digital Training Workshop that will take place at Strathmore University on 21st April from 10am – 1pm. Make sure to make your registration under ‘Workshop Attendance’ if you only want to attend the training.
See you there.